Structuring and Legal Assistance
As mentioned in the earlier sections, legal due diligence is a crucial step in the fund raising process. Many issues could arise during legal due diligence i.e. applicable laws in the jurisdictions of the company’s trading activities, the history of asset acquisitions, key material contracts and many others. Trust Capital Group offers the following structuring and legal assistance services:
- analysis of the legal standing of the companies under common control
- legal structuring of the companies under common control – the aim is to create the consolidated group with the logical profit centre(s) and one controlling (holding) company
- selection of appropriate jurisdictions for increased efficiency of tax planning
- selection of a suitable legal adviser for performance of a legal due diligence
- provision of assistance to the Client during the formal procedures of legal due diligence.